Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pins n' Needles...


Okay...so it is OFFICIAL via the CCAA website that our LID date (2/23/06) has been "drawn" and sent. What does this mean????? Well, hopefully all of my friends and fellow "waiting parents" watching will see pics of our Taryn TODAY if not this week!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!! I have been a hot mess this week...seriously! I am obcessivly checking the Rumor Queen website for information (which I havn't done in 4 years until last month!). I have just wanted to scream...but, on a positive note, I have exercised more to burn off the excess energy (adrenaline) I have had! So, I honestly don't think I will "calm" down until we go get her in China! Keep posted and I promise to have pics up as soon as we get them! Thanks for thinking of us and praying for us...it means more than anyone (except other waiting parents!) could ever know! Peace out...

1 comment: