Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No news is good news....




"No news is good news..." unless you are waiting to find out what the heck is going on in China and why aren't they producing a referral for us!!!
I wish I had something positive to say...right now, I am venting! I totally know that no one wants to read a "downer" blog...so, as my mom used to say..."unless you have something positive to say, don't say anything else..."
Sage advice mom!!!!
Merry Christmas friends! Peace to you and your families...
P.S. Yes, her name is misspelled in the header! I am trying to get it fixed without erasing everything!

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to vent . . . even if you think nobody else wants to listen . . . I DO. Your family has gone through a hellish experience, and its still ongoing.

    You have been in my prayers since I first became aware of your plight (via the RQ site).

    Please let me know if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete