Sunday, December 28, 2008

Is PTSD possible with adoption???

So, one of my favorite "rumor" websites is saying that referrals could be coming out through the LID's of 2/28/2006. And, while I am very happy for these families, I also want to scream at the top of my lungs.."Hey China, what about us! Remember us? The ones you 'OVERLOOKED' last batch of LID's?"
Obviously, it would be like screaming at a brick wall! I am having flashbacks from the beginning of this month when I was convinced it would be us...now, they have "moved on" so to speak with the LID dates...and we still don't know anything! Our agency is open 2 days this week and we were supposed to hear from them...I'm not holding my breath! Steve said he will call them on Monday to see if they have heard anything about us! This is SO HARD! Just when I have been able to talk about it without crying like a freak...the new batch of referrals come in. I can't let myself hope and get excited like I did last time. But, not knowing is very hard as well! Please just keep praying for us!
And, yes, I do want to congratulate those who are getting the referral this week! I can't imagine how awesome that would be! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. A thousand congratulations! I can't wait until I can be close enough to tear my hair out too! Your two kids must be so excited to finally have a face to their baby sister. My two are caught between being excited for a baby and suspicious it will ever happen. I'll be wishing for a speedy TA for you!
    Shannon
    LID 7/6/06 CCAI

    ReplyDelete