Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's December!!!!!


Well, we have made it to December! Still, no mention of referrals for this month. I have officially turned into a "referral watching freak"! I am obsessed right now and convinced we are going to get our referral this month! I keep telling myself and Steve that if we don't get it this month I will be okay because I am used to disappointment...but, we are UP NEXT IN LINE with the LID's! It really just depends on whatever China felt like doing this month! As far as if they processed 3 days or 6 days (the latter being our date..). This is harder than waiting for Christmas morning when I was a kid! I am READY to get our Taryn...and we have waited SOOOOOO LONG! This will be the 4th Christmas she has had a stocking up on our mantle! THE 4TH!!! I honestly can't believe we have lasted this long without giving up! Sometimes it is hard to even "hold on to the dream..." but we have!
Today is my 37th birthday (thank you very much!)...and I KNEW it wasn't going to be today because it is just too early for China to be "moving" on the referrals for the month. But, wow...what a great bday/Christmas present it would be to get her, at least in pictures! I feel like I felt emotionally when I was 9 months pregnant with the boys! I just want it over and done with so I can be a mother to her without all of this "built up drama"! And, I have had a little "nesting" instinct going on as well...just wanting to get everything done before she comes home!
So, as soon as I know anything I will let everyone know! Her little pic's will be plastered all over the Internet! I just pray she is healthy...just like any new mom would! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Last Christmas, on the heels of a friend's reading of my Karen Kingsbury books The Red Glove Series, Kaye returned a gift with my books. It was a set of gloves with BELIEVE written inside. She told me to hold on to that and BELIEVE that EmmaLi was on her way. That is the word I leave with you, my friend: BELIEVE. She IS coming. What a great month to celebrate your GOTCHA Day - February!

    We can't wait to see Taryn. And what love will be lavished upon her once she's home...

    Until that time, I leave you many hugs and know we are excited with anticipation...


    Love, Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete