Thursday, December 4, 2008

OMG! I can't stand it!!!!!

I am getting so excited that I really think I am going to lose my ever lovin' mind (or pee my pants, one or the other!)!!! All of the "rumor" sites that I know of have said that the "rumor" is looking like the 23rd has gone through...that means we WILL GET OUR REFERRAL this month! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT! I mean seriously...I didn't even think this would ever come...EVER! Even now I am hoping that I am not setting myself up for a huge disappointment! This will be the bestest (yes I know that is not a word... but that is how my 6 year old says it!) Christmas present ever! I will let everyone know the minute I hear anything...now I have to go back to "real life" and work! Peace out...

6 comments:

  1. Omg, I can't either! Come om Taryn, Come home!
    Love, Aunt Bethaney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous news Rebecca! Can't wait to see her face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on RQ! I had a friend in China this month on a heritage tour with her daughter. She got to visit the CCAA and on the day they were there she was told they were matching Feb 24 2006! I will look for your referral photo soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your post on RQ and am so excited for you and your family. I love this time of the month. It reminds me of the first time I saw my babies face. I relive the excitment of getting "the call" everytime!! Congratulations. I hope today is your lucky day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippppeeeee!!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete