Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm back...well, maybe!



I am tired of reading these great adoption blogs and feeling totally incompetent on how to even begin to make mine look like that! It has been a year since I even opened my blog...and, now for some reason...jealousy of other blogs has prompted me to re-open mine. I have to say that I HAVE NO CLUE as to how to even get mine as "cute" and read worthy as the other blogs I have been "lurking" on...but, I will worry about that tomorrow! Right now, I just wanted to even see if I could post anything on my old blog! And, I will try my darnedest (this word was corrected by spell check...I didn't realize it was even a word! Hmmmm, ya think I am gonna need help?) to figure out what to do from here! Still waiting for our Taryn by the way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment