Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blogging and You Tube "junkie"

I am turning into a You Tube "junkie". I found that if you type in "Gotcha videos" or "adoption videos" there are like 16 bazillion of them to watch...most from China. So I am living my "dream" through everyone else's videos right now! It is little stuff like this that helps with the wait. I don't buy Taryn anything...like clothes and toys, because I don't know what size she will be and I am forcing myself to wait to do these things. But, watching other people receive their daughters and prepare for there daughters (on blogs!) gives me a glimpse into what is in store for us! So, I have officially become a "lurker" according to the cyberworld. I don't know if that is good or bad, sounds kind of like "stalking"...but anyhoo! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment