Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One More Day!!!!

I am so crazy busy that I can't believe I am taking the time to blog! But, sadly, I am ADDICTED to it! Packing is nuts...hopefully I will get some pics posted tomorrow...but right now, everything looks insanely messy! We have so much still to do! At this point we are scheduled to leave Lexington at 6:30am on Thursday morning...and, somehow, with the magic of time travel...we will arrive a mere 19 hours later in Beijing and it will be 4:30pm on the 27th! Can't explain it...that is just what the ticket says...
We are scheduled to get Taryn on Sunday evening. Amazing. I won't believe it until it happens! Steve has been practicing with the video camera so the entire blogger world can watch me cry - again! Hopefully we will get it up and running for everyone to "enjoy". If not, there will still be pictures...just not all of the "drama"!
I am so tired right now...which is funny, because I know it is only gonna get worse as the days turn into sleepless nights! I KNOW, that I know, it will all be totally worth it!
So, unless I post crazy "packing" pics tomorrow...then I will catch everyone on the other side of the world! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Can't wait to follow your China Journey to get your precious daughter! Safe and happy travels!

    ReplyDelete