Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Great Unveiling Of Taryn's Room AND My Blog!






FINALLY! We are finished! I have been collecting items for almost 4 years and have been so pre-occupied (lazy-cough,cough) that I am just now getting her room finished. Thanks to my highly motivated sister (props to Bethaney!)...it is now the CUTEST ROOM EVER! I am very pleased with it. I know it seems a tad "impractical" for a baby...but I promise things will be moved when she starts moving! All we need is a rocker...and that is on it's way! I wanted to share it with everyone because I am SO VERY GLAD it is finished!
And what about my new "tricked out" blog? I really loved my old blog (Melissa!), but I wanted to add a few more "features" and had been a part of "The Story of You" website for almost 3 years now. So, Tina, TSOY "owner", helped me get this newer blog up and running. I am equally as pleased with it! Hope you all like it! BTW...if you waiting parents haven't checked out the above mentioned site...you should! It is ton's of fun watching other families get there babies...and it helped me see an "end" could be in site for the "patient" waiters!
So, on a "different" note! We LEAVE IN 7 DAYS!!! I can't even believe that! All of our planning, waiting, stressing, worrying, tears, prayers, highs, lows, ups, downs, laughs, and yes-stress eating-will be over soon! I don't think Steve and I will breath until we are taking off in the plane heading for China!
I sure do hope everyone joins us in our journey! It wouldn't be the same without you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation! Her room is very cute. So glad it's almost time for you to go! I miss the anticipation I felt right before travel. You are in for a most exciting adventure.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete