Wednesday, August 13, 2008

All Alone....

I just dropped off both boys to their elementary school... Wesley is starting third grade, and Garrett first. This is the first time both of them are going all day long. Which means, for the first time, I am all alone during the day! Now, most of you might relish this thought...however, we had planned to have Taryn by now, so it is hard to not have her to take care of! I only work part time at the hospital and pick up when I can...but, I sure would love to have our girl with me right now! I am certainly NOT used to this "alone" stuff! I am going to focus on getting projects finished (my husband would start laughing right now if he read that comment!), and getting back into shape, and maybe work on some scrap booking...Obviously, I won't be hurting for things to do!
On a different note, I so enjoy looking at all of the babies that were referred to families this month! If you go to "The Rumor Queen" website that is listed under my links, she always posts pics and blogs of the new referrals...THEY ARE ADORABLE! Even though I long for our girl...I am VERY happy for those who get to bring their daughter home! After waiting as long as we have, it is easy to identify with other families who have done the same!
Well, I am signing off...hmmmmmm, maybe I will go back to bed!!!!!!
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment