Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Faith is believing in the unseen, as though it is seen..."

Okay, so the good news is that referrals came in for those people that had LID's (log in dates) of 1/12/2008 (YEAH!)...The bad news is that China seems to be processing by 3 day increments. What the bloody heck? Why? If this keeps up we will not go to China until NEXT JULY! Yes, I said, NEXT JULY!!! I don't know what to think! The funny thing is I have really "stepped up" the praying on getting our referral soon...and all of a sudden the process slows down even more! I have to remember...Faith, Faith, Faith...my "mantra" at this point! I can only believe that there is a reason for all of this. I swear, if we had known it would take a bazillion years to adopt from China, we would have waited to tell people about it! I know I am not the only adoptive mom in waiting out there that is very tired of hearing "so, where are you at with your adoption..." or "have you heard anything..." or, my personal favorite, "How much money have you given so far, can you get any of it back..." Anyway, looking on the positive side, we are 3 days closer to bringing our daughter home. And, we will continue praying for her regardless of the circumstances. We should name her Taryn Faith, instead of Taryn Joy...except "Faith" doesn't sound all that great with "Feck"! Okay, enough! Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment