Friday, April 21, 2006

Glass half -full, NOT half -empty!

After reading all of the emails from our potential travel mates...I feel a little differently! Of course, everyone else was VERY excited and did not look at the half-empty glass as I tend to do (that is a nice way of saying I can be negative. Those who know me are laughing right now!). Anyway, after having the entire day to dwell on it, I realize there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with going next year! The end result will be the same either way...We will have our third child home, and safe with us! So, that being said, I will "sign off" and try my best to view everything in a more "positive" light! Of course, the grandparents are hearing none of it and insisting she will be here in November or December! Denial? Only time will tell...Until then, we wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment